Dr. Joshua Greenwald MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Harrison, NY

no change

February 7th, 2017
Extremely professional
Dr. Greenwald is truly amazing. Words cant describe how grateful I am . He exceeded my expectations. He makes you feel so comfortable, that visits don't seem as if you were going to see your doctor but more like if you were going to visit your friend. I absolutely love him and will forever be grateful.

November 21st, 2016
Amazing Experience
I had a breast lift and implants in July, and couldn't be happier with my results! I expected major scarring, but with every day that passes, the scarring is more faded! Dr. Greenwald and his staff were so helpful and kind throughout the whole process. I had a few questions and concerns post procedure, and my questions were answered quickly and they put my mind at ease. I had a wonderful experience, and would definitely recommend Dr. Greenwald to all my friends and family!

November 8th, 2016
BReast Lift and Implants
Extremely happy with my surgery! Doctor and staff were wonderful! I highly recommended him!

October 28th, 2016
Fantastic
I had an augmentation done in June - going from a small, shriveled up A cup (after kids), to a small C. I love the work he performed!! He was caring, comfortable and professional. He was recommended to me by 3 friends who also had work performed. Very happy with my experience!

August 24th, 2016
Mommy makeover at 43 - tummy tuck lipo and breast lift without implants
Best decision I ever made! I would recommend Dr. Greenwald without reservation! He's caring and super talented! My body looks better than it did before my son was born! Everything is in proportion and every day I look better. It's been 8 weeks and I'm thrilled! He called to check on me in the days after surgery and saw me in the office whenever needed! I would do it all again if I had to!

August 12th, 2016
Dr. Joshua Greenwald
Dr. Greenwood is an excellent and caring plastic surgeon. He did a wonderful job on my breast reduction. I would recommended him to my family and friends if they were to consider doing plastic surgery.

August 10th, 2016
I recently had breast augmentation with Dr. Greenwald and I'm so happy with the results. Dr. Greenwald was attentive, detailed and professional. I love the way my breasts look. I experienced very little pain and no bruising post surgery and my recovery was excellent.

July 4th, 2016
Gynecomastia surgery
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Greenwald and his staff. I'm so happy with the results of my surgery. His skill, knowledge, compassion, and follow up are outstanding. The facilities, office staff, and surgical staff are top of the line. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

May 26th, 2016
40 year old, 2 C-sections and needed a Tummy Tuck
After consulting with two other plastic surgeons and being very disappointed, my husband did some research for me and Dr. Greenwald came highly recommended. What convince me to go with Dr. Greenwald for a Tummy Tuck and Lipo, was the interaction I had with him on the consultation. He made me feel very comfortable by explaining the procedure step by step and was very honest about what to expect when it came to pain and how big and low the scar was going to be. Also what impressed me the most about him was how confident he was, but very caring at the same time. After the surgery he made sure he kept an open communication with me, by calling to see how I was doing or returning my calls whenever I call with a question. It has been close to 2 months since my surgery with Dr. Greenwald and I am very happy with the results so far. I would recommend Dr. Greenwald to everyone I know. Thank you so much Dr. Greenwald you changed my life.

March 12th, 2016
Best doctor
I must say Dr Greenwald is amazing! I spent years looking for the right doctor. Consultation after consultations with other doctors and i just wasnt satisfied they was more interested in my money than anything else. I was reffered to Dr Greenwald by my bestfriend wich actually got them done with him and he did a amazing job with her. Dr Greenwald asked me what i was looking for and he showed me what was best for me and pictures of girls similar to me and results i knew he was the one after that consultation i never felt so good. He showed me the clinic and the operating room (which no other doctor did) the staff was so friendly and everything was so clean. The day of the operation everything went so smooth and everyone took good care of me and they even called me while i was at home to check up on me and make sure i was ok. Dr Greenwald changed my life completely im so confident now with my breast and size and i look amazing in them everyone compliments me and asks me where i got them done! I will definitely come back to him if i ever want to do anything else and i will definitely refer him to anyone thinking of getting breast augmentation. Thank you Dr Greenwald!

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Greenwald is an excellent doctor who made me feel like I was his priority. His professionalism and caring personality made every step of my procedure very comfortable. After meeting him for the first time i knew that he was the doctor i was going to choose (i researched dozens of doctors and he was the best by far.) I would completely recommend Dr. Greenwald to anyone looking for an experienced and knowledgable doctor.

January 23rd, 2016
A Very Happy Mama!
Dr. Greenwald is a wonderful Doctor. He is professional and experienced. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease. I researched and interviewed several doctors before choosing Dr. Greenwald and I am happy I did. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenwald to anybody looking to have any type of plastic surgery.