Dr. Joshua Greenwald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Greenwald?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Greenwald?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017

Dr. Greenwald is a 5 Star Plus, plastic surgeon

As a physician, my criteria in selecting a surgeon to perform breast reduction surgery on me, were extremely high. Dr. Greenwald met and exceeded my demands. The cosmetic outcome was superb and his competence, skill, availability and follow up were exceptional. I would recommend him without hesitation to any patient of mine, colleague or friend.

June 13th, 2017

Wonderful Experience

My experience with Dr. Greenwald was extremely positive. From our initial meeting I felt very comfortable with his knowledge and experience. He listened to me to get an understanding of what I wanted to achieve. The entire process was seamless from working with his staff to set up the surgery to the follow-up immediately after surgery and the appointments post-surgery. Most importantly I'm overwhelmed with the terrific outcome of the surgery! I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Greenwald.

June 9th, 2017

A+ in Everything

Doctor Joshua Greenwald is hands down the best surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to meet. On the day of my consultation I was pleased by his office and his team, and from the very first minutes I talked to him, I realized that he is so knowledgeable, skilled and professional in his field, that I had no doubt he would do a great job. Everything went smoothly, from consultation to post-op, the results are more a work of art than a simple augmentation, and I got a even better result than I ever imagined. In addition to all that, he is also very attentive, caring and will answer all your questions and doubts, which will give you a peace of mind if you are stressed about anything at all. Everything from location, to pricing, team and his work are outstanding and the best value and quality you could get. I will recommend him to everyone interested in plastic surgery and his treatments, and I surely will be back to him should I decide to have more procedures.

June 9th, 2017

A+ in everything.

March 8th, 2017

I did my surgery 10 months ago. Doctor Greenwald is Great!!

February 7th, 2017

Extremely professional

Dr. Greenwald is truly amazing. Words cant describe how grateful I am . He exceeded my expectations. He makes you feel so comfortable, that visits don't seem as if you were going to see your doctor but more like if you were going to visit your friend. I absolutely love him and will forever be grateful.

January 23rd, 2017

Dr. Greenwald is amazing!

November 21st, 2016

Amazing Experience

I had a breast lift and implants in July, and couldn't be happier with my results! I expected major scarring, but with every day that passes, the scarring is more faded! Dr. Greenwald and his staff were so helpful and kind throughout the whole process. I had a few questions and concerns post procedure, and my questions were answered quickly and they put my mind at ease. I had a wonderful experience, and would definitely recommend Dr. Greenwald to all my friends and family!

November 8th, 2016

BReast Lift and Implants

Extremely happy with my surgery! Doctor and staff were wonderful! I highly recommended him!

October 28th, 2016

Fantastic

I had an augmentation done in June - going from a small, shriveled up A cup (after kids), to a small C. I love the work he performed!! He was caring, comfortable and professional. He was recommended to me by 3 friends who also had work performed. Very happy with my experience!

August 24th, 2016

Mommy makeover at 43 - tummy tuck lipo and breast lift without implants

Best decision I ever made! I would recommend Dr. Greenwald without reservation! He's caring and super talented! My body looks better than it did before my son was born! Everything is in proportion and every day I look better. It's been 8 weeks and I'm thrilled! He called to check on me in the days after surgery and saw me in the office whenever needed! I would do it all again if I had to!

August 12th, 2016

Dr. Joshua Greenwald

Dr. Greenwood is an excellent and caring plastic surgeon. He did a wonderful job on my breast reduction. I would recommended him to my family and friends if they were to consider doing plastic surgery.