Learn more about Dr. Michael Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Haber is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haber
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Haber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Haber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Haber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joshua Haber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Haber practice?
- Dr. Michael Haber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Haber practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians.