Dr. M Haber Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. M Haber?

February 3rd, 2017

Dr Marquis De Sade

This man does not deserve the title of doctor. I don't know how he gets away with it. He is rude and dismissive and sadistic. He refuses to listen to the patient even though he writes and his report that he has listened and answered all questions. I was scheduled to come in for a pain shot 4 something he had worked on before and had complete success. His PA had arranged for me to get a shot instead of an exam. Instead I got an exam and meanest and no pain relief. He could so easily have helped me instead I suffered four weeks more before I finally had back surgery. They have closed the clinic I imagine because of this horrible person. I hope patients and doctors see this and other reviews and don't know him to see patients anymore. He is most cruel.

July 28th, 2016

Very nice experience seeing a doctor

We are new to Eugene and I searched the internet to find a doctor to help me with the pain in my hips and numbness in my legs when walking. The reception was very nice, the nurse was very nice and the doctor took his time reading my history and then examining me. He was very knowledgeable and gave me a very thorough exam and also took time to explain to me what it was that he thought was my problem. I thought his exam was excellent and very professional. He set me up for physical therapy and explained that what I had was not as severe as I thought it might be and explained why it was not. He is direct in his approach and that is fine. He also took the time to answer my questions. I thought he and his staff were very nice and exceptionally professional in all respects. I would recommend them very highly.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback Carolyn! I hope our future visits will yield positive results and am honored to be able to help you on your journey to better health and improved quality of life.

July 21st, 2016

He walked it and stated that he was running late so I needed to answer his questions with yes or no . Then it was rapid fire questions most of which had more than yes or no answers which I got the look each time I tried to answer him . Then he stated that unless I had cancer I did not need pain pills.. 4 back surgeries because the Dr. Screwed me up,no I have a hump on my back and nerve pain along with my bones twisting my fingers backwards.

Doctor's Response

I regret to hear that you were unhappy with your visit. Due to the anonymity of your review and patient privacy laws, I am unable to comment on your complaint. I would, however, appreciate the opportunity to follow up with you and encourage you to submit your comments though our website/contact us/grievance and feedback form.

SHOW

September 4th, 2014

PA

This was the most horroble experience, Dr. Haber was condesending, rude and smug. He lacked compassion and was incredibilly disrespectful we will NEVER see him again

August 5th, 2013

A true specialist

If you're looking for warm and fuzzy and a gentle pat on the head, head to a pediatrician. Dr Haber is all business: he wants to get the facts and diagnose the problem, and won't waste time with the non-relevant stuff. As long as you remember that, you get the benefit of his experience, his willingness to collaborate with other health care providers, and an "out-of-the-box" approach to dealing with your pain in the most efficient and effective way. And that's really the point, isn't it? He's certainly won my respect.

April 29th, 2013

Good doctor

Good doctor, took time I listen and talk to me. He is helping me get back on track. Waited an Hour and a half, only downfall.

February 21st, 2013

just dont

I read reviews before seeing this dr. And didn't listen. If you want an unforgetable experience please go ahead with your appt but you have been warned. Wish I would have listened and changed drs.

February 14th, 2012

DISASTEROUS

THIS DR. WAS A REAL DISAPPOINTMENT. HE ACTED LIKE HE WAS MAD ABOUT SOMETHING. SHOWED NO INTEREST IN MY PAIN PROBLEM. OFFERED SOME HELP WITH SHOULDER PROBLEM. THEN NO OFFER'S OF HELP IN MY FIBROMIAGIA. WHICH I'VE HAD FOR OVER 46 YEARS.ACTED LIKE I WAS A PAIN IN THE REAR. SENDING ME AWAY LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH.I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS FOR YEARS IN GETTING HELP, BUT THIS GUY WAS WORSE THE ANY OTHERS. I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES OF GETTING HELP AND THIS VISIT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME THEN ANYONE I'VE EVER HAD BEFORE

February 20th, 2017