A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Hamilton, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Inguinal Hernia
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann - Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Hamilton MD is a male Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Joshua Hamilton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joshua Hamilton practices Surgery near Houston, TX.