Dr. Joshua Hatch MD Patient Reviews

June 7th, 2014
Best shoulder surgeon

October 23rd, 2013
Wonderful Surgeon!
Dr. Hatch is a gem- he's the only person I'd let operate on the same knee three different times. He is incredibly caring and easy to get in touch with via email. He is so responsive and is open to any and all questions. He has great bedside manner and is very detailed and thorough. I especially appreciate his willingness to go above and beyond in working to find a solution to my knee pain, especially after my first surgery. He always made sure to turn to other colleagues and refer me to specialists to get to the bottom of the problem. I am so lucky to have him as my ortho surgeon and feel very blessed to be in his care.

June 29th, 2012
Dr Hatch's PaitentsShoulder Surgery
Dr Hatch is an excellent Doctor. He is very easy to talk to, he definately respect his paitents alot. He is very professional with great bedise manner.Maybe some of the other residence doctors can learn alot from him. He was very high receommened to me by other Doctors from other hospitals. I will recommend him anytime to any one.Kaiser P is very lucky to have him as one of their DOCTORSThank you Dr Hatch.