Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Hedaya
Dr. Joshua Hedaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, PA, with other offices in Riverside, CA and Lancaster, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Hedaya is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center, UC San Diego Health System and UCSD Medical Center Thornton. Dr. Hedaya has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Hedaya has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Joshua Hedaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, PA.