A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josh Hersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josh Hersh, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hersh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hersh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josh Hersh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josh Adam Hersh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Josh A. Hersh practice?
- Dr. Josh Hersh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josh Hersh practices Psychiatry near Oxford, OH.
See Oxford Psychiatrists.