Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 16th, 2015

Easy to get seen if you want your doctor's back turned to you

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Hersh literally saved my life, marriage/family. He is a Doctor that actually cares about his patients. I think it is because he is in it to actually help people that want help. He has a full time job during day, and helps people at night/evenings. He is very deticated to helping. He doesnt put up with patients who have alternative motives, he helps only if you want help. I thank god everyday for finding a caring doctor that wants to help. Thank you Doctor Hersh. I wouldnt have found happiness in life without your guidence and therapy. I would recommend Dr. Hersh to anyone who is serious about getting life back. He does not put up with someone who is not serious about recovery.

by miami grad on Mar 15th, 2010

Dr. Hersh is a great doctor. He's very attentive to my needs, asks a lot of pertinent questions, is concerned with my comfort and well-being, and makes me feel very comfortable with him. Not to mention he's completely adorable and charming, and I don't think he even realizes it. He's completely professional and seems like he loves what he does.