Psychiatrist

Oxford Psychiatric Services
5151 Morning Sun Rd
Oxford, OH 45056
513-524-5330
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Hersh literally saved my life, marriage/family. He is a Doctor that actually cares about his patients. I think it is because he is in it to actually help people that want help. He has a full time job during day, and helps people at night/evenings. He is very deticated to helping. He doesnt put up with patients who have alternative motives, he helps only if you want help. I thank god everyday for finding a caring doctor that wants to help. Thank you Doctor Hersh. I wouldnt have found happiness in life without your guidence and therapy. I would recommend Dr. Hersh to anyone who is serious about getting life back. He does not put up with someone who is not serious about recovery.

|  show details
by miami grad on Mar 15th, 2010

Dr. Hersh is a great doctor. He's very attentive to my needs, asks a lot of pertinent questions, is concerned with my comfort and well-being, and makes me feel very comfortable with him. Not to mention he's completely adorable and charming, and I don't think he even realizes it. He's completely professional and seems like he loves what he does.