A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Hixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Hixson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hixson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hixson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Hixson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hixson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hixson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Hixson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Hixson practice?
- Dr. Joshua Hixson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Hixson practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Family Physicians.