A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Hixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Hixson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Hixson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hixson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hixson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Hixson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Hixson practice?
- Dr. Joshua Hixson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Hixson practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN.
See Smyrna Family Physicians.