A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Holden is Excellent. Dr. Holden has been reviewed by 25 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Holden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Holden practice?
Dr. Joshua Holden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Holden, Dr. Josh Holden, Dr. Josue Holden