Learn more about Dr. Joshua Hornig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Hornig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hornig
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hornig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Hornig, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornig graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hornig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Hornig MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Hornig practice?
- Dr. Joshua Hornig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Hornig practices Otolaryngology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.