Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Huffman
Dr. Joshua Huffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huffman is affiliated with Saint Joseph Berea, Mary Chiles Hospital and Saint Joseph East, Saint Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Huffman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joshua Huffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Barry Purdom
Lexington, KY 0 mi45
Dr. Quentin Murray
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Gerry Bernardo
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi26