Dr. Joshua Hurwitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Hurwitz?

November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Hurwitz and his staff are the most amazing people we have ever encountered. They gave us hope and never allowed us to be negative, whatever we needed whenever we needed it the staff did their best so we would never stress. There is no doctor who could compare. Leaving the practice was the most emotional day because I wanted so much to continue this journey with Dr. Hurwitz and his staff.

October 30th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner

Dr. Hire it was incredible!! He did my egg retrieval and made me feel so comfortable despite my nervousness. I highly recommend him and RMA

July 29th, 2015

Dr Hurwitz is an incredible doctor. He takes time with his patients to explain everything and he is very thorough. He is very comforting with bad news and joyous with good news. The care we received at RMA was outstanding. I had another fertility doctor in Florida - I can't believe the difference between them. So happy we found him!

April 19th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor, wonderful experience!

Dr. Hurwitz was recommended to me when I needed to seek fertility treatment. In that time, Dr. Hurwitz was always informative and professional with me ...

November 5th, 2014

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for many years and had the misfortune of seeking help from another RE who made us doubt our chances of conception. I was depressed for years and felt hopeless until I heard about RMA-CT. Turns out, I suffer from PCOS and I never knew how to manage my symptoms until I was under the care of Dr. Hurwitz. He took the time to educate us on my condition and provided us with a care plan that would increase our chances of a successful IVF outcome. His whole team was cordial and helpful and showed genuine concern/interest in our journey. They never made us feel like we were asking too many questions and they would often reach out via phone or email to check in and follow up. Due to my insulin resistance, their nutritionist really got involved and gave me the tools I needed to improve my metabolic levels, which had to be managed before we started the IVF process. In a short time, my levels were normal and Dr. Hurwitz gave us the green light. As stressful as IVF can be, the doctor and his team made it easy on us by providing detailed instructions and unlimited support. We lived 2.5 hours away from his practice but it was all worth it. I'm happy to announce that we are 12wks pregnant and expecting twins....7 years in the making and our dreams have finally come true. My husband and I highly recommend and wholeheartedly suggest that anyone with infertility issues to seek the services of RMA-CT. Their care was nothing short of a blessing and I am forever grateful for their assistance.

November 5th, 2014

Dr. Hurwitz is an amazing doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking fertility help.

October 8th, 2014

Honest and meticulous - I would definitely recommend him to anyone

My husband and I were with another practice for a few years with no result. We finally decided to switch to RMA and never looked back. The staff are professional, friendly, and caring. We did IVF through RMA and monitored me very closely and adjust the medication accordingly. The doctor personally called me to gave me updates on my embryo growth and checked to see how I was feeling. He also was careful in monitoring if my lining and hormone level were good for implantation. It was disappointing not able to do the procedure right away, but I rather do it right. Although my first implant wasn't successful but it was another doctor that did the procedure. For my second time, I insisted on having Dr. Hurwtiz. You supposed to have a full bladder for IVF so they can find the "sweet spot" to implant the embryo. Dr. Hurwitz was very meticulous and careful in finding the "sweet spot", he made me go to the bathroom 5 times before finally found the spot he thought was perfect. We successfully conceived the 2nd time and I know it's because of Dr. Hurwitz's skill and knowledge as well as his thoroughness. I was sad to leave the practice after 9 weeks, but are looking forward to finally becoming a parent after many years of trying!

September 30th, 2014

great experience

is right on top of ordering labs and prescriptions and is very professional and extremely knowledgeable in his field of treatment of patients . The check in staff is very prompt and friendly. The nurses are attentive and, for the most part, come across as being interested in my history and doing taking note of my vital signs. However, the nurse doesn't always follow through with accuracy and promptness with information provided to my mail order pharmacy. Thank you

September 8th, 2014

Words cannot express they way we were treated at RMA. Dr. Hurwitz is the most warm, friendly, and caring physician that I have ever had. He takes the time to explain to you everything and answers all your questions. You can count on Dr. Hurwitz and his staff to get you through some of the toughest times. I am forever grateful to Dr. Hurwitz who made our dreams a reality.

May 5th, 2014

Highly Recommend

My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Hurwitz. We will be forever grateful to him and the whole staff at RMA for helping us achieve our dreams of starting a family. He was so knowledgeable and really showed us that he cared. Several times he called to check in on me and see how I was feeling. He is a great doctor!

March 28th, 2014

Would recommend 100%

Dr. Hurwitz and the staff at RMA were awesome. They communicated very well and I felt very well taken care of. I was given lots of good information which enabled me to make good decisions on my next steps. The most important thing is that they made our family a reality. It was done with care, compassion and a dose of laughter.

July 24th, 2013

Dr. Hurwitz and his staff are exceptional. I appreciate the emotional investment the team made in me and my journey. I would recommend RMA and any of their REs to anyone beginning the fertility journey.