Dr. Josh Hyman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

June 10th, 2016
EXCELLENT PLASTIC SURGEON
I had breast reconstruction and rhinoplasty with another surgeon and was not happy with the result.I had my breasts and nose redone by Dr Hyman and I love his work !! Excellent surgeon.Also went back to do my lips. Great job. He and Shirley make you feel so comfortable.I am thinking about what I want to get done next.!!!!! I always leVe his office looking better then when I get there.I love this Dr and his staff.

March 1st, 2016
Fantastic!
Dr. Hyman is fantastic! He was very patient and helpful before and after surgery. I highly recommend him!

November 11th, 2015
Breast implants
I am over the moon with the breast implants i had done with Dr Hyman. He did exactly what we discussed and after a week of manageable pain, i am a new person. The care from him and the whole team was amazing. I waited a long time to do this but it was worth it, i found Dr Hyman and got the best result. I cannot recommend him and his work enough.

July 9th, 2015
Mysogenistic harassment. Disgusting.
This monster found my phone number and pictures on the internet and proceeded to send me text message telling me that I would look great with breast implants pushing his services on me . When I told him I was on the national Do Not Call Registry he started attacking me and calling me names, one of which was "hooker". Granted this was not Dr. Hyman himself but his marketing manager Chris, who, even when I told him to stop texting me, on the grounds that his behavior was unethical AND illegal, did not stop. HEINOUS AND UNPROFESSIONAL HARASSMENT at best.

July 26th, 2014
Great experience
It is one week after my breast augmentation & I am very happy! My whole experience has been wonderful from day 1 with him! He has taken as much time as required to clarify everything, made sure I was happy, & listened to precisely what I needed for my surgery. He is extremely reasonable on pricing, particularly considering his high quality of service.

July 7th, 2014
Great surgeon
Dr Joshua Hyman is a great surgeon, as well as so helpful. He knows how to deal with surgery! I'm really impressed by his professionalism and expertise. I would love to recommend him.

May 1st, 2014
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Hyman and staff are absolutely amazing!! My experience was incredible and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I am one month post op and already could not be happier with my results! :)

March 22nd, 2014
Abdominoplasty
Dr Joshua Hyman has a great personality. He smiles with you and greet you well and promise that the job will be well done. However after my experience with him I would not recommend him without some hesitation. He is not as thorough with the job he does. Good bedside manner but not so good a job. He did a abdominoplasty and breast augmentation for me. The scars mark is horrendous and despite exercise and proper diet my abdomen still looks like I just had a baby. The follow up visits were good at first but when I attempt to have someone called me back to follow up with a scar revision it was impossible. I am still waiting for a call. I recommend all my friends to Dr Ayman Shahine instead because he performed the same surgery on my friends and the after look is to die for.

December 6th, 2013
Look No Further ! You Have Found The Best Surgeon in NYC !
I had a Breast Augmentation/Revision / Capsulotomy and lift with an awesome outcome. I completely recommend Joshua B. Hyman and staff... Worth every penny! Consider yourself fortunate to have found the very best surgeon in NYC ... I consider myself finally blessed to have found Joshua B. Hyman, MD and his amazing assistant Catherine Andre. Prior to finding Dr. Hyman I had experienced this surgical procedure five times by four different "doctors" one of which attempted it twice .... And not one was able to achieve the amazing results of Dr. J. Hyman. He is a competent, accomplished and companionate surgeon who merits much praise. He not only achieved what "others" could not; but discovered and resolved another outlining issue that could have compromised my health in the future. His bedside manor is outstanding allowing his patients a feeling comfortable and confident of his knowledge and expertise. This review would not be compete without further mention of his office assistant, Ms. Catherine Andre who was a complete and total angel throughout my experience. She displays a professional, friendly and competent demeanor which complements Dr. Hyman's practice. I can go on and on ... But I believe I have made my point! I can't thank them enough !

December 4th, 2013
Love my mommy makeover
What I love about Dr. Hyman is that he is straight to the point and will tell it how it is. I am extremely happy with my tummy tuck and breast lift/implants. After having babies, I felt my body wouldn't get back to where I wanted but saving up for this surgery was all worth it. I couldn't be more happy and back to being confident! His staff was all nice and caring and his office and facility was very comfortable!

September 2nd, 2013
Thrilled with My Breast Augmentation Results!
After doing a lot of online research for a breast augmentation I found Dr. Hyman, whom had amazing online reviews from a wide variety of patients. On my first consultation I found everything I had read to be true- he was extremely warm, patient and kind. He took the time to answer all my questions and go over all of my concerns. I booked my surgery with him on my first visit and could not be more pleased with my final results. My breasts are exactly the size, shape and volume that I desired. The recovery process was much easier than I expected, which I attribute to his skill as a surgeon. His staff (Catherine) could also not be more helpful and genuine. I highly recommend anyone looking for a breast augmentation to book with Dr. Hyman and have already referred a bunch of family/friends.

July 6th, 2013
Unrecommendable.
I wanted an indentation next to a scar left after major surgery on my stomach to be removed. During pre-surgery consultation, Dr Hyman said that he was going to "pull out the indentation and make a straight line". His assistant said that "he does beautiful work and he is very detailed." Dr Hyman did not even touch the location where the problem was. He did a one inch scar revision for $3500 next to the indentation. It took 20 min to do. Then he said that the results were disappointing, but that I had consented on the surgery, therefore I lost my money. I was shocked. I find him totally dishonest and misrepresenting himself. It would have been one thing if it had looked bad after trying, but he did not even do that. There was no attempt to solve the problem afterwards either. Not recommended.