A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Jaffe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Hospital
- Sharon Hospital, Sharon CT
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Samuel Jaffe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Joshua Jaffe has 15 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Jaffe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sharon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Winsted, CT.
See Sharon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.