A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Jaffe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharon Hospital
- Sharon Hospital, Sharon CT
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Jaffe practice?
Dr. Joshua Jaffe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, CT and Winsted, CT.
See Poughkeepsie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.