Dr. Joshua James Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua James?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Joshua James?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017

if i could give him a zero, I would

short, bald dude who thinks he's God. If you don't accept his recommendation (allergy testing) he tells you that he is refusing to treat you and then leaves the room. I am filing a complaint with the appropriate professional agencies

March 17th, 2015

Outstanding

Dr. James was very efficient and thorough during my husband's office visit. He showed compassion and understanding in dealing with his long term illness. His office staff was very friendly and scheduling was a breeze. I would highly recommend Dr. James to any of my friends and family.

April 25th, 2014

I never got to see the doctor

I made an appointment online with Dr. James and was called the next day and told I needed to see an audiologist before I could see the doctor. He contracts with an audiologist who comes into his office twice weekly. I explained to his staff member I did not want to see an audiologist; I simply wanted to see Dr. James. Since I had not had a hearing test in several years, she told me it could be malpractice for him to see me without one. That made no sense to me. I just wanted an appointment with him. He refused to see me without me seeing the audiologist first. I cancelled my appointment.

Doctor's Response

Any patient that presents with hearing loss must have an Audio as defined by the board of Otolaryngolgy's standard of care. I am NOT willing to deviate from that standard for any patient or any reason.

SHOW

April 28th, 2013

from a nurse

He took the time to hear me and fix my problem. One awesome person!!!

March 24th, 2011

Highly Recommend this Doctor

Dr James is an excellent ENT.His staff is so helpful and caring. He knew exactly what I needed for my issue. I had been to 4 other ENT's before Dr. James.

September 28th, 2010

great doctor outstanding man

Dr. James is a very compassionate dedicated man who not focused on his practice but dedicated to his patients. Not many people know he donated his time and services for those less fortunate. He truly cares. He will also greet you by name if he sees you about town. I highly recommend his office.

August 23rd, 2010

Dr. James is amazing with kids. He removed my daughter's tonsils and made her feel very safe and comfortable through the whole process. His office staff are wonderful and very timely. I highly recommend him.

May 6th, 2010

Great w/ Kids!

We switched from another ENT to Dr. James last year and we're very impressed. He advised tubes, adnoid reduction and tonsillectomy and my daughter's health is so much better. His entire staff is excellent as well. Very happy!

October 22nd, 2009

What a great experience from the moment I walked in. The office workers are so friendly though I was worried when I saw an Asian MD looking smug. However, my fears were eliminated when Dr. James introduced himself to me. He was kind and very knowledgable. He took the time for to understand my problem. My surgery went great and I know that I found the right doctor. I wish more doctors were like Dr. James.

August 28th, 2009

All MD's should mirror themselves of Dr. James

This guy is great. He listens to your needs, and gives you a heart felt, accurate diagnosis. It's almost like he treats every patient like it's family. I will drive up from Plano just to see this MD while passing several other ENT's.I'm proud to be a patient of Dr. James. I'm almost sad to get better b/c the experience was so great

July 15th, 2009

Really good doctor

Dr. Josh James is an exceptionally talented physician. He was instrumental in the rapid diagnosis of my husband's metastatic cancer. He explains everything clearly, has terrific surgical skill (long scar, big surgery--but the scar is invisible!!), and pays attention to patient comfort and good care. His staff is terrific as well--we have no complaints and lots of praise for them all. We would recommend Dr. James without condition or reservation. (and I'm an RN)

April 11th, 2017