Only cares about making money. show details Only cares about making money.
Apr 3rd, 2015

Went to the doctor for an ear problem, took three office visits to ( charged for every visit) to correct the problem. I now have a problem with my throat , misdiagnosed the first visit, wanted to see me for another visit ( again charged full amount) still not corrected, and he wants a third visit (full charge ) to look into it again.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by MJ on Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. James was very efficient and thorough during my husband's office visit. He showed compassion and understanding in dealing with his long term illness. His office staff was very friendly and scheduling was a breeze. I would highly recommend Dr. James to any of my friends and family.

Watch for excessive charges from Dr. James show details Watch for excessive charges from Dr. James
May 18th, 2014

I booked an initial consultation for my 11-year-old son and the appointment lasted less than 15 minutes and Dr. James sent us a bill for $825. The meeting was mostly comprised of we introducing my son's conditions and history. He just ordered a follow up appointment for testing. The office has demonstrated indifferent attitude and refused to work with the patient as the dispute arise for the denied balance for the excess charges. BE AWARE~

I never got to see the doctor show details I never got to see the doctor
Apr 25th, 2014

I made an appointment online with Dr. James and was called the next day and told I needed to see an audiologist before I could see the doctor. He contracts with an audiologist who comes into his office twice weekly. I explained to his staff member I did not want to see an audiologist; I simply wanted to see Dr. James. Since I had not had a hearing test in several years, she told me it could be malpractice for him to see me without one. That made no sense to me. I just wanted an appointment with him. He refused to see me without me seeing the audiologist first. I cancelled my appointment.

Doctor's Response

Any patient that presents with hearing loss must have an Audio as defined by the board of Otolaryngolgy's standard of care. I am NOT willing to deviate from that standard for any patient or any reason.

from a nurse show details from a nurse
by cs on Apr 27th, 2013

He took the time to hear me and fix my problem. One awesome person!!!

Highly Recommend this Doctor show details Highly Recommend this Doctor
by Lauren on Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr James is an excellent ENT.His staff is so helpful and caring. He knew exactly what I needed for my issue. I had been to 4 other ENT's before Dr. James.

great doctor outstanding man show details great doctor outstanding man
by renee ruiz on Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. James is a very compassionate dedicated man who not focused on his practice but dedicated to his patients. Not many people know he donated his time and services for those less fortunate. He truly cares. He will also greet you by name if he sees you about town. I highly recommend his office.

Aug 22nd, 2010

Dr. James is amazing with kids. He removed my daughter's tonsils and made her feel very safe and comfortable through the whole process. His office staff are wonderful and very timely. I highly recommend him.

Great w/ Kids! show details Great w/ Kids!
by Emmasmom on May 6th, 2010

We switched from another ENT to Dr. James last year and we're very impressed. He advised tubes, adnoid reduction and tonsillectomy and my daughter's health is so much better. His entire staff is excellent as well. Very happy!

T.L.C show details T.L.C
by JUAN P. BARRERA on Feb 25th, 2010

WHAT AN AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF. I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM MY SINUSES SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY. NO LONGER DO I HAVE THAT PROBLEM. THANKS TO GOD FOR DR. JAMES. IN GIVING HIM THE KNOWLEDGE AND TOOLS>(HANDS)TO MAKE ONE NORMAL AGAIN, AND APPRECIATE THE NECESSITIES OF LIFE. FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, I GOT ANSWERS INSTEAD OF RUN-A-ROUNDS. FINALLY, THERE IS AN EXTRODINARY DOCTOR WITH TALENT TO BACK IT UP. HIS NAME IS DR. JOSHUA JAMES I RECOMMEND YOU TO LOOK HIM UP. FEEL AT EASE THAT DR. JAMES' PRIORITY IS YOUR HEALTH AND NOT YOUR POCKET BOOK. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. I AM PROUD TO SAY YOU ARE MY DOCTOR. JUAN

by M.J. on Oct 22nd, 2009

What a great experience from the moment I walked in. The office workers are so friendly though I was worried when I saw an Asian MD looking smug. However, my fears were eliminated when Dr. James introduced himself to me. He was kind and very knowledgable. He took the time for to understand my problem. My surgery went great and I know that I found the right doctor. I wish more doctors were like Dr. James.

All MD's should mirror themselves of Dr. James show details All MD's should mirror themselves of Dr. James
by B.C. on Aug 28th, 2009

This guy is great. He listens to your needs, and gives you a heart felt, accurate diagnosis. It's almost like he treats every patient like it's family. I will drive up from Plano just to see this MD while passing several other ENT's.I'm proud to be a patient of Dr. James. I'm almost sad to get better b/c the experience was so great

Really good doctor show details Really good doctor
Jul 14th, 2009

Dr. Josh James is an exceptionally talented physician. He was instrumental in the rapid diagnosis of my husband's metastatic cancer. He explains everything clearly, has terrific surgical skill (long scar, big surgery--but the scar is invisible!!), and pays attention to patient comfort and good care. His staff is terrific as well--we have no complaints and lots of praise for them all. We would recommend Dr. James without condition or reservation. (and I'm an RN)