A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Johannson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Johannson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Johannson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cervical Cerclage
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Johannson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johannson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua B Johannson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Johannson practice?
- Dr. Joshua Johannson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Johannson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Anniston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.