inactive

Joshua Johannson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 3rd, 2015
Amazing
Amazing Doctor was very patient with me and seen me through to the end. I didn't want any other doctor to deliver my daughter and he was right on board. Phenomenal Man.

July 23rd, 2012
The most compassionate doctor I have run into in a while
Compassionate, attentive and super caring. Spends adequate time with patients and has an excellent bedside manner. I would follow this doctor anywhere!

July 22nd, 2012
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Joshua johannson, Is by far the best OB/GYN I have ever met. He was my OB/GYN for "ELEVN YEAR'S"He care's about each and everyone of his patients as if we are his family. No one will ever be as great to me as he was, and I will never find a better Doctor! If I could rate him past four stars he would recive one-hundred.

July 22nd, 2012
Dr. Joshua johannson, is one of the best doctors' I ever had. he always make sure every thing is ok with me. I met him seven years ago and he has been my doctor ever since. it will be hard for some one to fit his shoes. he is really a great person.