A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Joshua Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Orthopedic Surgeons.