A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Joshua Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Surgeons.