A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Kern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Kless Kern MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua K. Kern practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Kern practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.