A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kachner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Kachner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Howard Kachner MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Kachner practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kachner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Kachner practices Internal Medicine near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Kent Internists.