Learn more about Dr. Joshua Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Katz, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Katz, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Katz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Katz practice?
Dr. Joshua Katz practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Memphis Surgeons.