A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Katz, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Katz, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Katz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Adam Katz MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Katz practice?
- Dr. Joshua Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Katz practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Memphis Surgeons.