Dr. Joshua Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Katz?

Ruthie Garland experience with dr. Katz

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Katz is by far the best surgeon anyone could ever ask for especially me he makes sure that all my needs are met he wants me to look well, feel well and be well he has been awesome don't want to but if I had to do this over again he would be the one that would have to perform the procedures dr. Katz you are amazing you are awesome and you will forever be in my heart thank you for taking care of me your favorite patient. Ruthie Garlard

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I just love Dr Katz. I've been under his care since February. Very lovely and caring dr. I cannot ask for better care.

Bad news

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I hope I never have to encounter a doctor like this ever again in my LIFE! He just says we must have surgery as soon as possible....blah blah blah....no explanation of what is going to occur or how the procedure is done. Plus he is down right verbally condescending. Geezzzeee....Good Luck Doc!

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Dr. Katz is an AWESOME doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Before I went to see him, I was hopeless and depressed from what I had experienced from my last surgeon. Dr. Katz examined me and the next thing you know he came up with a plan to help me... He is truly a life saver in my eyes

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Excellent care.

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Rudest bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met.

Would not recomend

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

He might be a great surgeon, but he and staff can't keep appointments, waites over hour should be expected. Once we went to office and he Wasn't there for 4 hours. We didn't wait. He is arrogant & does not give patients full information on how the surgery will change their life. He just likes to do surgery.

The good the bad and the ugly

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr Katz appeared to be a very knowledgable surgeon. With one big problem- his temperament . He was impatient and cross. Almost offensive. People go to a doc for help,. This one could use some extra training in doctor patient relations. I want to be focused on the reason I came. Not about slamming the doc into the wall! He should go work in ER in westchester county, NY. In the Bronx for a year or two.

BEST COLORECTAL SURGEON AROUND

Posted on July 5th, 2015

Dr Katz cares. He is a wonderful person and has the best bedside manner. Dr Katz is a professional who did a wonderful job taking care of me over the last year His expertise enables me to be almost 100 per cent healed after his care with great healing and no infection. He is conservative in his care, and spends time listening to you. He is the best colorectal surgeon I have found, and will see him in the future. He is more than a good doctor. He is like a member of our family. His staff is wonderful and very flexible. It was very easy to make an appointment, and they work with you in scheduling appointments. He was recommended by my GI doctor who is also very good.

Highly recommended

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr. Katz preformed my husband surgery on an anal fistula. The surgery was quick and he did such an amazing job that my husband healed up fast and it now it is like it never happened. Great bedside manner and it was a smooth process all the way around! I also want to note they made sure they gave him enough pain meds to ensure his surgery and healing was as pain free as possible!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Excellent surgeon, exceptional knowledge!

Posted on October 17th, 2012

My experience was very bad. After waiting for over for an hour for a procedure the Doctor was rude and could care less for thewelfare of the patient, The patient a 89 years old who has prepared to have this procedure was treated with no respect or consideration.