Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kaufman, Physiatrist, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Kaufman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Howe Kaufman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Kaufman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Physiatrists.