A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kaufman, Physiatrist, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Kaufman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Howe Kaufman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Kaufman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See Metairie Physiatrists.