Dr. Joshua Kershen Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Kershen?

Efficient, honest

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Kershen listened to my entire story of symptoms before conducting a thorough neuro exam. He told me that everything looked normal and that my health issues were not likely neurological. He still referred me for additional bloodwork and an eventual MRI to rule out anything, but he explicitly stated he suspected the tests would come back normal. He was very upfront with me about my severe health anxiety.

Very disappointed

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr.Kershen,Took over when my husbands original Neurologists retired.He diagnosed him as having progressive super nuclear palsy.Then has done nothing to help with him and his constant falls except give medication that he said probably won't help and it doesn't and if you have to reschedule his staff will send you a certified letter complain ing.Not happy with his care at all.

Posted on October 5th, 2009

I was in and out of ER's for a period of two weeks and no one could diagnose my issue. They sent me to Dr Kirshen for Neurology tests and after 30 minutes of tests he concluded it was not a neurological issue and relayed what he potentially thought the underlying issue was. (referring me for follow up with my PCP) Even though the diagnosis was not neurological Dr Kirshen was able to determine my problem that had been missed by all of the docters in the ERs and the ICU.

Posted on April 6th, 2017