A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Khoury is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Khoury, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Khoury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua B Khoury MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Joshua Khoury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Khoury practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.