Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kilgore, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kilgore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Edson Kilgore MD is a male Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kilgore has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Kilgore practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.