A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kilgore, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kilgore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Edson Kilgore MD is a male Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kilgore has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Kilgore practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.