Dr. Joshua Kilpatrick MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Harker Heights, TX

• Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2015
Dr. Kilpatrick is very personable, pays attention to what you say, and does not over- or undertreat. His approach to treatment is prompt, thorough and targeted. Good physician with a good sense of humor. As for the longer wait time - I was able to get a same day appointment, and if he takes time with everybody as he did with me, I don't mind waiting for quality treatment.

October 30th, 2013
never again!
I went to Dr.Kilpatrick for anxiety and sleep issues from which I have been suffering from for awhile. He completely made me out to be some pill popper who was just there for a prescription. He actually had the nerve to test me for narcotics which I've NEVER taken before. He even made a comment while I was crying well what do you want from me what do you want me to give you. I've Never felt so misunderstood or downed by any doctor in my whole life. Thanks a lot for making me feel even morelike crap! Luckily I seen another doctor who listen and I'm happy to say I'm well and feeling back to my normal self. I will never forget how I was treated for this man. I hope like heck he felt like a idiot once he seen my drug test come back completely CLEAN!

August 24th, 2013