A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kim, Glaucoma, Cataract & Lens Replacement Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Ny Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Won Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Kim practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.