A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kim, Glaucoma, Cataract & Lens Replacement Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Ny Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Won Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Kim practices Ophthalmology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and North Port, FL.
See Venice Ophthalmologists.