A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Krasnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Krasnow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnow graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Krasnow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krasnow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Krasnow practice?
Dr. Joshua Krasnow practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL and Madison, AL.
See Huntsville Cardiologists.