A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Krasnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Krasnow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krasnow
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Krasnow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Krasnow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnow graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Krasnow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Michael Krasnow MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Krasnow practice?
- Dr. Joshua Krasnow has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Krasnow practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Cardiologists.