A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Krasnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Krasnow is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Krasnow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnow graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Krasnow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Michael Krasnow MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Krasnow practice?
- Dr. Joshua Krasnow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Krasnow practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL and Madison, AL.
See Huntsville Cardiologists.