A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Krassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Krassen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krassen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krassen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Krassen, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Krassen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krassen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua S Krassen DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Krassen practice?
- Dr. Joshua Krassen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Krassen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Physiatrists.