A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Krassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Krassen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Krassen, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Krassen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krassen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua S Krassen DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Krassen practice?
- Dr. Joshua Krassen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Krassen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Physiatrists.