Dr. Joshua Kreithen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Kreithen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

December 12th, 2016

Julia

Dr. K is the best!

October 25th, 2016

Can I be on Botched?!

Dr kreithan and his staff are very friendly and charismatic but the outcome of my surgery was pathetic. I have more scarring and one of my breasts is more than a cup size larger than the other one. They keep telling me the swelling will go down within a few months but it hasn't changed since the surgery over a month-and-a-half ago. I'm hoping he has some answers as I am not going to stop returning until I get this fixed.

June 28th, 2016

Top Notch Physician

There is a quote that says "You never get a second chance to make a first impression" and I wholeheartedly believe that to be true. This is especially true when it comes to the first impression of a physician because of the level of personal trust and faith that one must place in that doctor's hands. I met Dr. Kreithen approximately 5 years ago and immediately felt that I had met someone I could trust. In this field of medicine, trust is critical. Dr. Kreithen has shown nothing but honesty, patience and encouragement. He has an artist's eye and does not merely hear, but takes the time to listen and understand. As a woman placing my appearance in the hands of another, I have had nothing but complete confidence in Dr. Kreithen. From something as simple as skin care to the components of invasive surgery, Dr. Kreithen has shown true professionalism, genuine care and consistently exhibits the behaviors of a friend more than that of a physician with his bedside manner. I am blessed to have the ability to be a patient in his care.

June 7th, 2016

Do not go to him !!!

I can only warn others about dr. Kreithen and beg you not to choose him as your surgeon. My tummy tuck and breast implant procedures are botched, and now I need three additional revision surgeries to fix what he did. My tummy is not flat; instead, it protrudes out further than it did before surgery. I have flaps of loose skin hanging over my tummy tuck scar. Dr. Kreithen is charismatic and you will think you are in good hands, but it's the opposite.

May 24th, 2016

Excellent Experience

I highly recommend Dr. Kreithen for his caring manner, follow-up appts. courteous staff. I felt comfortable with him immediately.

April 17th, 2016

OMG - this guy will do anything to take your money. He performed a procedure called "cellulaze" on my knees. It is really for cellulite - did nothing for the wrinkles around my knees but he certainly collected the $$'s. (FYI - I did question him several times about this procedure and he assured me that I would have a 50% improvement.) After 1 year and trying another procedure, he promised he would respond to me direct and never did.

January 22nd, 2016

Wrinkles around the knees

He is not trustworthy! He suggested a very expensive procedure to reduce the wrinkles around my knees that was not approved and guaranteed me a 50% improvement. Many visits later, no refund I am seeking some legal assistance. I would not use him again for any procedure!

March 10th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor and Person!!

Dr. Joshua Kreithen is an exceptional doctor. His skill set far exceeds anyone I have experienced before. His artistic talent shines through just as brightly as his warm bedside manner. I have complete trust in him. Great surgeon and person!!

January 6th, 2015

breast augmentation

I had a saline breast augmentation in 2007 with Dr. Kreithen and I just had a follow up. Everything is great and the nurses were very nice and helpful. For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to get implants and I’m so happy that I did. I feel a lot more confident since I got this done. Dr. Kreithen is a very caring doctor he listens to your wants and needs. I remember that I didn't have a lot of bruising and the whole recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Dr. Kreithen really is a great doctor.

October 14th, 2014

Silicon breast augmentation

I was referred to Dr. Kreithen through a dermatologist for my silicone breast implants. He was friendly and very concerned with my personal needs and the outcome that I wanted. He was very attentive and wants to make sure you like the results in the end. After having four children and nursing them all, what was left wasn't pretty, but I am so happy I did this. The results look great and very natural. Not one person has said “Oh, you had something done.” I really wasn't prepared for what it would do to restore my self-esteem. After having four kids, boosting my confidence back up is amazing. It’s so wonderful to be able to go shopping and feel good about yourself again.

September 8th, 2014

So relieved I got a breast reduction

I started looking online for a surgeon that was the best at breast reduction. I found a variety of doctors online but it was Dr. Kreithen before and after pictures that I was most impressed with. Meeting him was great; he’s very conscientious and personable. His staff also is cordial and very polite, too. The results with him met my expectations – it was exactly what I wanted. I look and feel better now after my breast reduction. I felt an immediate relief from the decrease in weight from my oversized breasts. If you want a doctor that takes every precaution to do things right, Dr. Kreithen is the surgeon for you.

August 29th, 2014

Abdominoplasty

I had an abdominoplasty with Dr. Kreithen and the results exceeded my expectations. I chose him after hearing good things about him, and the before and after photos online were inspiring. Dr. Kreithen is a very caring doctor that involves himself with each patient. He is very considerate and has a superb bedside manner. His staff also has those same traits – cooperative, understand, and a nurturing group. Without a question, I recommend Dr. Kreithen for your surgical needs.