A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kunin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Kunin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kunin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Kunin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Kunin practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kunin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Kunin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT and Waterbury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.