A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kunin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Kunin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kunin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Kunin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Kunin practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kunin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Kunin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.