A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Kunin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kunin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kunin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Kunin practice?
Dr. Joshua Kunin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Kunin, Dr. Josh Kunin, Dr. Josue Kunin