A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Fox, Dermatologist is Good. Dr. Fox has been reviewed by 48 patients who have provided 24 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Fox, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including AcneAcne Scarring, All Fillers - Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane, and Allergy Patch Testing.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fox has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Fox practice?
Dr. Joshua Fox practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ossining, NY and Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Fox, Dr. Josh Fox, Dr. Josue Fox