A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Fox, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Fox, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AcneAcne Scarring
- All Fillers - Restylane
- Allergy Patch Testing
- Laser Hair
- Over 40 Lasers available for various skin conditions
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Fox has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Larry Fox MD and FAAD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Fox practice?
- Dr. Joshua Fox has 15 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Fox practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Briarcliff Manor, NY and New York, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Dermatologists.