Dr. Joshua Fox Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Fox?

A very uninterested dermatologist

Posted on August 4th, 2017

He didnt listen to my complaints And he couldnt care less

Caring Doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2017

I visited Dr. Fox at his office, Advanced Dermatolog and had a very positive experience. I came in and was seen right away. The staff was warm, courteous, and friendly. I had a mole removed from my neck and a another from my face. I was very concerned and worried about the mole on my face being removed but to my delight it healed beautifully. I recommend Dr. Fox for his great work.

Dr. Fox is an amazing doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2017

Dr Joshua Fox helped me with my Rosaica. He was very caring and although I had to wait a little it was well worth the wait. The staff was kind and helpful and they have evening office hours which was great for my schedule. I highly recommend Dr. Fox as a dermatologist.

Abusive Wait Time, Hurries through "treatment"

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I called on Wednesday for a follow-up visit to deal with sun/skin issues and was told there was an appointment available at 1 p.m. on Thursday. I arrived at 12:45, signed in, and was called out of the waiting room, long distance (since the assistant was busy gossiping with someone else), then was put in a treatment room at 1:31. She said she would alert him and he would be there soon. She was unprofessional and unpleasant. I waited until 1:56 and left, telling her on the way out that I was leaving. This particular staff member was offensive and insensitive to patients' (mine at least) time constraints. This doctor has a lot of different locations and runs a dermatology mill. He may be a decent doctor but he is spread too thin and is too quick with patients when he finally gets around to seeing them.

highly unproffessional

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Highly unproffessional. Diagnosis wasn't very good either. Repeated visits for nothing,

Posted on October 29th, 2015

He is a little weird but a good dr

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

The front desk people are very rude. However, Dr. Fox is great.

Amazing Dermatologist

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Great experience

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Thank you Advanced Dermatology!

Posted on May 27th, 2014

My daughter was struggling in school because of severe acne. We were referred by our doctor to this dermatology office. The dermatologist recommended a laser treatment called Acleara and after a few treatments the results are truly amazing. My daughter is ecstatic and feeling so much more confident. Thank you so much.

Great dermatologist - will see again

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

rhinophyma laser surgery

Posted on February 7th, 2014

did my research for months online and even spoke to other doctors before my visit with dr fox.once i left his office i knew he was the best dr for my surgery..He had years of experience and knowledge of lasers and laser surgery.He and his staff couldnt of been any nicer and my surgery went perfectly.Dr fox took his time and explained everything that i could expect during and after laser surgery.It is now two weeks post surgery and my healing is coming along fine.I had two visits since then and they were both pleasant not rushed.I almost forgot while doing laser on my nose i had some wrinkles between eyes he did those for no extra charge and that was his idea.Great dr. would recommend 100%