awful! show details awful!
Oct 24th, 2013

I seriously have no words. Worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. If you're overweight, you'll be in tears by the end of the visit. I guess our self worth as mothers is less than a skinny/regular sized woman. I'm disgusted and will tell EVERYONE I know to run away from him.

Jul 1st, 2012

He has been the doctor for both my nephew,neice and now my daughter. He addresses all of my concerns and follows up to make sure all is well. So far I really really like him.

Seems very good but my case did not go well show details Seems very good but my case did not go well
Apr 19th, 2012

At first I was very pleased with this doctor as he is very professional, seems very knowledgeable, spends time with you, listens and a plus: he is always on time. I was pregnant with triplets and he was the doctor regularly checking my cervical length to try to find out indication of oncoming labor. I am not able to judge wether it's been a total lack of luck or not but at week 27 I came to visit him on a Friday - he said it's quite good you can keep on doing exercise, though he still recommended that I come back for a check-up sooner that initially planned. The next day in the evening, on Saturday, my water broke and the babies were delivered during the night. Note that he performed my 3 amniocentesis and it went well.

I do not know how anyone could not love this doctor!! show details I do not know how anyone could not love this doctor!!
by Jeanna on May 27th, 2010

I am 37 years old and I have type II diabetes. My OB sent me to Dr. Weiss and he took very good care of me. I was hospitalized three times during my pregnancy and I could not ask for such an honest, good hearted doctor! He really knows what he is talking about and he is not afraid to tell you like it is! I really love this doctor and all of his staff. This doctor helped me to take my health very seriously and I do now. I just can not thank him enough.

He is fantastic show details He is fantastic
by Kim on May 11th, 2009

I have seen Dr Weiss pn several times and his office is awesome. The receptionist, the nurse, everyone is great!! I love Dr Weiss1