Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  awful!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

I seriously have no words. Worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. If you're overweight, you'll be in tears by the end of the visit. I guess our self worth as mothers is less than a skinny/regular sized woman. I'm disgusted and will tell EVERYONE I know to run away from him.

|  had a 9am appointment...  |  show details
by John M on Oct 3rd, 2013

Still haven't seen doctor at 10 am :/

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2012

He has been the doctor for both my nephew,neice and now my daughter. He addresses all of my concerns and follows up to make sure all is well. So far I really really like him.

|  Seems very good but my case did not go well  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

At first I was very pleased with this doctor as he is very professional, seems very knowledgeable, spends time with you, listens and a plus: he is always on time. I was pregnant with triplets and he was the doctor regularly checking my cervical length to try to find out indication of oncoming labor. I am not able to judge wether it's been a total lack of luck or not but at week 27 I came to visit him on a Friday - he said it's quite good you can keep on doing exercise, though he still recommended that I come back for a check-up sooner that initially planned. The next day in the evening, on Saturday, my water broke and the babies were delivered during the night. Note that he performed my 3 amniocentesis and it went well.

|  I do not know how anyone could not love this doctor!!  |  show details
by Jeanna on May 27th, 2010

I am 37 years old and I have type II diabetes. My OB sent me to Dr. Weiss and he took very good care of me. I was hospitalized three times during my pregnancy and I could not ask for such an honest, good hearted doctor! He really knows what he is talking about and he is not afraid to tell you like it is! I really love this doctor and all of his staff. This doctor helped me to take my health very seriously and I do now. I just can not thank him enough.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
by Nwamaka Emeruem on Oct 16th, 2009

I was referred to this doctor through my friend's doctor due to some complications I was having in my pregnancy. The staff was nice and I was seen promptly but that's just about the only good thing. After my sonogram, he simply told me in not so many words that my baby was going to die. She had some type of kidney disease and would not survive if I carried her to term. I wasn't too shocked on the diagnosis because I was just seeking a second opinion. When he found out I wasn't one of his patients, he got so upset with me. Apparently, I wasted his time and he had his regular patients he would have rather attended to. I guess this is the type of comfort he would give to a woman who is about to loose her unborn baby. It was a nightmare. I would advice any one looking for a doctor to find someone else. There are lots of wonderful doctors out there. If you need one in the Plano or Frisco area, may I suggest Dr Dennis Eisenberg? He is just a wonderful human being. He got me through that nightmare.

|  He is fantastic  |  show details
by Kim on May 11th, 2009

I have seen Dr Weiss pn several times and his office is awesome. The receptionist, the nurse, everyone is great!! I love Dr Weiss1

|  BAD Attitude and Bed-side Manner  |  show details
May 1st, 2009

My appt. on 4/30/09 was a disaster. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and have only seen this doctor 3 times. My 2nd visit w/ Dr. Weiss was in Feb. At that time I had been diagnosed by my OB/GYN (who referred me to Weiss)as a gestational diabetic. He never ran any addtnl tests to confirm her findings. He suggested that I seek education on the disease which I did. Although I havn't monitored my glucose using a meter, I do eat properly and exercise as the dietician recommended. When I went to Dr. Weiss's office yesterday, he chatised about not checking my glucose, talked down to me saying I didn't care about my pregancy and that I was an "irresponsible mother". He lectured me on the risks diabetes can cause and stated that many people would be happy to be pregnant and that I was just taking it all for granted. He only spoke to me ONCE about diabetes. Dr. Weiss has a superior attitude, very rude, cocky and arrogant. I was appalled at the tone in his voice and said I'm not coming back!