A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Landa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Landa, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Spinal Surgery
- MInimally Invasive Spinal Fusions
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Landa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Landa MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Landa practice?
- Dr. Joshua Landa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Landa practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ.
See Englewood Neurological Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.