Learn more about Dr. Joshua Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Landau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landau
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Landau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Landau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Landau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua P Landau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Landau practice?
- Dr. Joshua Landau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Landau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Greensboro Surgeons.