A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Lawson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lawson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua D Lawson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Joshua Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Lawson practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Oncologists and West Columbia Radiologists.