Dr. Joshua Lemmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Lemmon?

34 year old having to get reconstruction

Posted on May 18th, 2017

when I first met this Dr I felt very comfortable. His staff is amazing, he gets straight to point, and answers all your questions and concerns. I have been seeing him for the past 4 months. I had a preventative mastectomy, and needed reconstruction. I knew he was the perfect doctor for this. I had tissue expanders placed, one day I had some problems with one of my incisions not healing called office on a Friday night and had him called me that very same night, and help me. Any problems that I've had he's been there to help, him and his staff. Words can not explain how grateful I'am. Now getting ready for part 2 getting these expanders out and getting reconstruction. Going to leave everything in his hands and let him do the magic. Thank you for everything Dr. Lemmon and staff.

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Dr. Lemmon was my plastic surgeon after I had a really bad car wreck and tore the skin off my hand down to the bone. I was told that I might need an amputation but now I'm back at work and even fishing. I can't thank him enough and would highly recommend.

Skilled, efficient, honest.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I get Botox & fillers with Dr. Lemmon, and he does a perfect job every time. He is always honest about what I need, never giving me more than I think I need. I'm always in and out in less than 20 minutes from walking in the door. His skill level is very high and his demeanor is friendly in a very professional way...I'm never nervous in the least. I've had several procedures from other doctors prior to moving to N Dallas, but when I'm ready for some more serious plastic surgery, I will look no further than Dr. L. Staff there is wonderful, too! Results delivered!

cancer reconstruction

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I am currently a patient of Dr. Lemmon. He is very good at explaining what needs to be done. He doesn't sugar coat it which is good. I would definitely refer him to others. His staff is very courteous as well.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Honestly, this was a difficult evaluation for me. I went in to get Botox and to discuss fillers for a future appointment. The Botox went smoothly, however I still have lines left that I know are possible to smooth, but my real problem came when I asked to see pictures of his work with fillers. I understand some people do not like to have their face shown because of privacy, but I have never been to a plastic surgeon who did not at least have before and after partial face shots of the areas being treated. I found it odd that he did not have any before and after shots of his previous work. I have had filler before and believe in the hands of the wrong person you can be unhappy with the final results. Also, the girl that came in to discuss the price of the fillers ( although very nice) was not very knowledgeable. I had a simple question regarding one of the fillers he suggested that she could not answer, I had to look it up on line when I got home. I also felt like my appointment was rushed. He may be a great surgeon, but due to my experience with this appointment I will never revisit to find out.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Dr. Lemmon is caring, attentive and thorough. I was completely at ease and could not be more pleased with the results.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Very honest doctor...willing to lose the opportunity to perform a surgery if he doesn't see it benefiting the patient.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I drove in from Houston just to have my breast augmentation done by Dr. Lemmon. There are plenty of surgeons in Houston, but after MANY years of research and consultations - travelling to Dr. Lemmon was the best choice. Not only is he one of the highest rated plastic surgeons in the area, the cost to drive into Dallas, and the fee for silicone implants was comparable to the cost of surgery in Houston alone. Plus they tell you to keep your blood pressure down the first few weeks after surgery... Anyone from Houston knows the only way to do that is to get out of that town :-) They provided everything I needed to prepare for my surgery and botox on my next visit if I chose. Whether you are from Dallas, Houston (which I was) or anywhere else on this globe, I highly recommend Lemmon. They are extremely flexible and helpful with their out of town patients. I had great breast aug results and would recommend him to anyone!

32 Year old mother of 2 Needed a Tummy Tuck and Breasts Augmentation

Posted on March 17th, 2015

I Went to see Dr. Lemmon because I didnt like the way my body looked after having 2 kids both through c section.. I hated the scar on my stomach.. And hated all of the stretch marks.. I wanted larger firmer breasts. He made me feel comfortable right away.. I was very nervous... but got a Mommy Makeover and I couldnt be happier. He did the most amazing job.. He managed to get rid of every stretch mark I had on my stomach and fixed the scar I had.. It can be scary when u step back and look at yourself right after the surgery .. BUT I assure you it all gets better.. The scar does pretty much go away.. I love everything about what he did for me.. He gave me a fresh start.. I LOVE IT.. HE IS AMAZING

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Lemmon saved my lift. Not with plastic surgery, even though he is top in his field. He saved my life when my cancer doctor gave up on me. Dr. Lemmon stepped in because he loves his patients. He is a true healer, a doctor who will go the long distance with you.

Made My Dream Breasts Come True!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2013

From the moment I walked into regional Plastic Surgery Center I knew I was in the right place! Dr. Lemmon was referred to me by a friend who also loved her results over 3 years ago. I saw his credentials on the wall as being one of the Best Doctors in Dallas recognized by "D" magazine (a doctor magazine) which made me completely confident in his skills and judgment. When I went in for my consultation from the time I walked into his office The staff had a big smile on their faces, which was very reassuring! I saw nothing but friendly faces from all the nurses and staff. The office was very well decorated with a lovely big fish tank and comfortable seating. There were also a moderate number of people in the office ranging in age and condition, which is good sign if you ask me. (lol) It let me know that people did desire this offices services (of course there is more than just Dr. Lemmon who operates out of the suite) Once I was in my consultation with Dr. Lemmon he made me feel very comfortable. He took my measurements and made me feel very hopeful that I was a good candidate for surgery! (which I was) He explained everything to me in a way that was easy to understand and brought out samples of implants and told me about the difference in each one. Although I was reasonable about what size implants I wanted to put into my body. He did not try to sway me either way to go bigger or smaller. During my consultation I was naming a higher CC implant than I ended up deciding to go through with in the end. It was not a problem at all for me to notify him a couple days before surgery that after doing my own independent research I decided to go with a smaller implant just to be on the safe side and reduce risks of complications. I say this because I know a lot of women who want to go very big complain of the surgeon wanting to control what size they decide to go. He let me make up my own mind about my size. I loved Dr. Lemmon's persona and professionalism SO much during the consultation I knew that he was the doctor for me so I decided to go ahead and pay for my surgery that day, Cash. I don't know if the fact that I paid cash on the spot (lol) or if that's just how they treat everyone (haha I am sure that is how they treat everyone) but they worked with me wonders getting me in for surgery as soon as possible! From my understanding Dr. Lemmon is a very popular Doctor with a strong standing so his schedule is usually booked pretty far in advanced. Which is always a good thing! However, I got ever so lucky and someone cancelled so I was able to get into the Surgery center a mere 7 days after my consultation. I was happier than words can express when I got that phone call! The day of surgery I was cool calm and collected, I mean if you ask me what is there to be nervous about, I was about to have my dream body in a couple of hours time! I got there on time and the Nurse escorted me to the back and did the standard pre-surgery procedure with me, Her name was Marcia, and she really made my day! We talked like old time friends and she answered all of the little questions I had about surgery and Anesthesia because I am very healthy young woman and I have never been under general anesthesia before nor in any type of surgery. Finally about 20 minutes before I was due to go into surgery Dr. Lemmon showed up and he did a quick re-measurement of me again. I made a little joke to him at which he laughed (lol) and they got me prepared to go under anesthesia... When I woke up! I was in heaven! I looked down and there they were the most perfect boobs I ever saw!!! When I went back for my post - op consultation everything was going great and I am healing fine. I feel great, although I feel better than I can actually do knowing my body is still in recovery. I have to remind myself to take it easy. Overall I am so happy I went to Dr. Lemmon. If I did it all over again I would not change a thing and I will tell anyone I know seeking Breast Augmentation to choose him!!!

Great care

Posted on June 26th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lemmon by the emergency room at the Baylor in Plano when I injured my finger. He was able to see me in the office the next day and then scheduled my surgery for the very next day which happened to be a Saturday morning. This guy definitely is a hard worker. His office staff told me that he never even takes a vacation because he is so committed to his patients. Anyways, he fixed a tendon and some nerves in my pointer finger. Everything healed up. I can make a fist again. I am very thankful. As an older man, it is nice to see that younger doctors are even better than they used to be.