A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Levine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Mark Levine MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Joshua Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Levine practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Neurologists.