A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Levine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Levine practice?
Dr. Joshua Levine practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.