A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Levy MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Levy practice?
- Dr. Joshua Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Levy practices Internal Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists.