Learn more about Dr. Joshua Light:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Light, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Light
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Light Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Light, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Light graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Light has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Prentiss Light MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Light practice?
- Dr. Joshua Light has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Light practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Sleep Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Otolaryngologists and Boynton Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.