A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Light:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Light, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Light, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Light graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Light has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Prentiss Light MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Otology, and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Light practice?
- Dr. Joshua Light has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Light practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Otology, and Otolaryngic Allergy near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Otolaryngologists.