A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Logan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Logan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua E Logan MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Logan practice?
- Dr. Joshua Logan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Logan practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Anchorage Urologists.