A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Lopez, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Lopez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Joshua Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Lopez practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.