Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Brian james mcgrew d.o.b. 2/23/74 on Dec 14th, 2014

DR. Lopez is a great Dr. He has always been really friendly with me. he nmakes sure i know and understand whats going. and what needs to be done if anythig.

|  Had a good experience  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Lopez was very thorough. He took the time to explain things, answered all my questions, and was very quick and efficient in terms of providing appropriate referrals. He also was able to cite medical research studies and outcomes.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
by John M on Mar 18th, 2013

My first time to see this doctor and it was also my first and last visit to this office. The doctor came in and didn't even introduce himself. I told him that I have a sore throat and a fever once in a while for week. He did a throat swab and told me the test was negative. He said I might be getting a flu or cold. I told him my throat hurts for week and I ask him any suggestions for the pain for the throat or prescribed me a pain medication. He just got mad for no reason, he told me "I'm not prescribing you narcotics! I told the dr that taking 2 tyenol pills doesn't really work for me and I'm allergic to aspirin over the counter. He repeat himself again, No Narcotics! I asked him what should I do for the pain? He said "Get a pain reliever over the counter....After you take your blood test, we will mail you the lab result in a week. This doctor was rude, cutting you off while you are talking. It seem like he doesn't want to help you or listen to your health complains. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

|  show more concern  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

spend more time w/ patient and explain things in deeper depth to make understandable to non medical ppl. also, look into patient concerns and not guess

|  This doctor is excellent  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Lopez to anyone. He is friendly, thorough, and very knowledgeable.