A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Clark is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center of McKinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Maxson Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Clark practice?
- Dr. Joshua Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Clark practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.