A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Levin is Good. Dr. Levin has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Levin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Autoimmune Diseases and Skin Transplantation Dermatoplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Levin practice?
Dr. Joshua Levin practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Levin, Dr. Josh Levin, Dr. Josue Levin