A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Nathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Nathan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Nathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Max Nathan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Joshua Nathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Nathan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Everett, WA.
See Everett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.