A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Zimmerman is Satisfactory. Dr. Zimmerman has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Zimmerman practice?
Dr. Joshua Zimmerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Edison Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Zimmerman, Dr. Josh Zimmerman, Dr. Josue Zimmerman