A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Zimmerman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Zimmerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Zimmerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.